CPAutomation specializes in developing, producing and delivering standardized turnkey solutions in industrial automation. We are experts in micro manipulation, micro welding and visual inspection and our technology is predominantly used in the medical, electronics and luxury sectors (watch making).
The CP Series, with its CP Move, CP Laser and CP View modules, offers great flexibility for integration and easy programming. We build long-lasting relationships with our clients, who appreciate us for our speedy delivery, high level of service and expertise. Alongside our cost effective standardized multi-process CP Series automation platform, we also develop client-specific specialized machines.
CPAutomation, a Swiss company, was founded in 1999 and is member of the Nivalis Group.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
Technical Sales Engineer
Are you looking for a challenging position where you will prove out, guide, sell and support flexible automation equipment manufactured by Swiss multi-process machine builder to prospects as well as existing customers? Be the North America link to the factory in Switzerland. You are a fast learner able to understand as well as explain new technologies and processes clearly to people with different technical skill sets. You have experience in preparing and giving product presentations dependent on the Audience (General / Technical). You enjoy participating in marketing and sales events and you like interacting with potential leads, with a talent for identifying in them potential customers and partners. You will be travelling frequently in North America and Switzerland. Besides acquiring new clients, you will maintain a long-term relationship with customers and are recognized for your capacity in making sure the customer has the proper equipment.
- Together with the Chief Sales and Marketing Manager (located in Switzerland) you define the sales strategy to increase sales on your territory
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates
- Coordinate feasibility studies and communicate results to clients
- Write quotes and follow-up on sales opportunities to obtain orders
- Organize and attend trade shows and commercial events
- Provide technical support to customers relating to installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of equipment
- Provide market / sales overviews as needed.
- Technical aptitude with understanding of a solution sell (capital equipment), not just the product sale (component)
- Motivation for sales and customer support, excellent presentation and negotiation skills, results driven
- Background in technology-related field. Knowhow in industrial automation, laser or robotics industry would be an asset
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical sales in B2B environment
- Well organized, team player and flexible
- Entrepreneur Approach
Technical Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Immediately or upon agreement.
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre